We understand that hardship comes in many forms and it is our desire to give the opportunity to attend our programs to as many students as possible. Therefore, we will not request financial information from applicants. Our application is simple, please explain how you or your child would benefit from attending one of our programs at a reduced rate.
- Scholarship may be full or partial and is not guaranteed
- Scholarships are based on the number of applications and the enrollment in our programs
- Programs must meet the minimum amount of students within three days of the beginning of the program to honor a scholarship
- Artsmiths will attempt to offer similar programming to an applicant in the case of a cancelled program
- Scholarships are on a first come basis
- Applicants will be contacted within two weeks of submission
- Applicants are only eligible to receive one scholarship per semester
- Scholarship awardees are expected to attend their awarded program. Those who are absent without contacting Artsmiths will not be eligible for future scholarships.