Learn from Artist and Holistic Medicine expert Dorit Brauer as she describes the creation of her new oil paintings from the Unwinding Series.
Students will unleash their Creative Genius with a relaxing Chakra Color Meditation. The Chakra Color guided meditation is accompanied by a ‘Sound Bath’ – the relaxing sound of Quartz Crystal Singing Bowls, which induce alpha wave level activity of the brain, balance the hemispheres of the brain and resonate within every cell of your body, creating health, balance, and harmony.
– Learn to Balance your Energy System & Create Inner Peace and Happiness.
– Discover the Metaphysical Color-Theory and Learn about the Relationship between the Chakras, Emotions and Your Human Potential.
– Develop Your Artist’s Eye & Learn The Art Of Seeing
– Paint from your Heart
INSTRUCTOR: Dorit Brauer
Dorit Brauer studied painting and fine arts at the Avni Art Institute in Tel Aviv – Jaffo, Israel, from 1989 – 1993.
Her paintings have been shown in solo and group exhibitions in Israel, Germany and the US.
Get inspired, check out Dorit’s Art Portfolio http://doritbrauer.com/art
Follow her art on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/doritbrauer/
SKILL LEVEL: Beginner
TUITION: $40 (due at time of registration) + EVENTBRITE FEE $4.06 (due at time of registration)
MATERIALS: Artsmiths will supply materials excluding clipboards. Please feel free to bring your own materials if available.
- Oil pastels (a set of 12 or 24)
- Gamblin Solvent free fluid
- 2 sheets of paper, e.g. Bristol 19 x 24, inches 100lb, 300 series
- Rag (a cotton cloth or kitchen towel to smudge the colors)
- Classic clipboard 23 x 26 inches (optional, students can also use the table as painting surface)
CLASS MINIMUM 4 students.
REFUND / CANCELLATION POLICY Our instructors require a minimum number of students to teach. In order to minimize cancellations that inconvenience our instructors and other students, class cancellations must be made at least 72 hours prior to the start of class. Students who comply with this requirement will receive a full refund. Students who do not comply will be subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
REGISTRATION: Saturday, February 23, 2019 10am-1pm